- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Employees can work remotely
We are a web development agency based in Cambodia, providing high quality services to international customers mainly to Japan. This is a start-up company starting with 30 professional engineers built by two Japanese, full-stack engineer and business professional.
We are eager to develop creative, innovative, cutting-edge technology and businesses such as web service and system, mobile (iOS and Android) application, etc. Any engineers and developers interested in the international-standard business are all welcome.
- Designs develop and modify software modules based on functional and system requirements, according to code standards and user interface design guidelines
- Performs program maintenance, modifications, and enhancements to existing applications through programming, testing, documenting and training users
- Contribute clean code to ensure a consistently high-quality standard
- Propose and assess solutions to resolve problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components
- Understand and execute the technical concepts and the client requirements to ensure the high-quality technical solution
- Understand and be able to explain the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum Team and how to work in an Agile environment
- Provide more complicated automated test method and understand the test-driven development concept
- Be able to give accurate rough estimations and point out dependencies between issues
- Educational background in Computer Science, System engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Java based Enterprise application development using any framework
- Advanced Java knowledge including OOP and design patterns, and web frameworks
- Database development and design skills
- Database query tuning skills to improve performance
- Experience working on Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with client-side technologies like HTML5/CSS/JavaScrip
Benefit and Working condition
- Working day and time: Flexible
- Holidays: Cambodian national holidays
- Competitive salary and quarterly incentives
- Medical and life insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Free office coffee & tea, weekly free cafe coffee (Amazon, etc.), monthly free Pizza
- Yearly company trip
- English training program
- Innovative Training program (Check Training Materials below for free training materials.)
- Flexible, professional, and international working style and environment at international standard and technology for international business and market
Every developer at Mango Byte can take services below for developing your skills.
You will also have a mentor who can strongly support you to develop.
- O'Reilly Safari (https://www.safaribooksonline.com)
You can read 40,000+ books and watch videos.
- Udemy for business (https://www.udemy.com)
We can buy any materials from 2,000+ courses unlimitedly.
How to evaluate your performance
We will evaluate each single person of you for each responsibilities and goals. We define and set personal goals and responsibilities and we will evaluate your performance with them.
The evaluation should be taken by your productivity and skills first. Then also we evaluate your additional effort and responsibilities when you can be in charge of certain projects, problems, trainings, and any tasks including learning new technologies, languages, and skills such as clean architecture, realm.js, RxAndroid, etc. Anyone can take any responsibilities and challenges. We will evaluate all and any of your effort and we’ll support you all the time.
Mango Byte Technology Co., Ltd.
1st floor, The-Link III Office, No.32, St. 334, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang1, Khan Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia