Software QA Tester
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We are a web development agency based in Cambodia, providing high-quality services to international customers mainly to Japan. This is a start-up company starting with 30 professional engineers built by two Japanese, full-stack engineer and business professional.
We are eager to develop creative, innovative, cutting-edge technology and businesses such as web service and system, mobile (iOS and Android) application, etc. Any engineers and developers interested in the international-standard business are all welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years’ experience testing enterprise software products
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience using automation tools e.g. UFT/QTP, Ranorex, Selenium or Coded-UI preferred
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred
- Experience in web and mobile app development preferred
- High level of English communication
- Create test plans, manages, plans, constructs, and executes tests and integrates with release control process.
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the product test plan and strategy.
- Conduct test execution (both manual and automated).
- Work with developers to resolve product defects in new and existing functionality.
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts to target dates to the Director QA.
- Identify risks to testing and communicate to the Director QA.
- Adhere to all QA processes and procedures. Assist in identifying and implementing new process improvements.
Benefit and Working condition
- Working day and time: Flexible
- Holidays: Cambodian national holidays
- Competitive salary and quarterly incentives
- Medical and life insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Free office coffee & tea, weekly free cafe coffee (Amazon, etc.), monthly free Pizza
- Yearly company trip
- English training program
- Innovative Training program (Check Training Materials below for free training materials.)
- Flexible, professional, and international working style and environment at international standard and technology for international business and market
Every developer at Mango Byte can take services below for developing your skills.
You will also have a mentor who can strongly support you to develop.
- O'Reilly Safari (https://www.safaribooksonline.com)
You can read 40,000+ books and watch videos.
- Udemy for Business (https://www.udemy.com)
We can buy any materials from 2,000+ courses unlimitedly.
How to evaluate your performance
We will evaluate every single person of you for each responsibility and goals. We define and set personal goals and responsibilities and we will evaluate your performance with them.
The evaluation should be taken by your productivity and skills first. Then also we evaluate your additional effort and responsibilities when you can be in charge of certain projects, problems, training, and any tasks including learning new technologies, languages, and skills such as clean architecture, realm.js, RxAndroid, etc. Anyone can take any responsibilities and challenges. We will evaluate all and any of your effort and we’ll support you all the time.
Mango Byte Technology Co., Ltd.
Floor1 at The Link 3 Office, No.32 St.334, Sangkat Beung Keng Kang1, Khan Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh