Commercial Account Manager
- Draper, UT
We are looking for talented and passionate sales individuals who are interested in joining our team to help us take Mandiant to the next level. At Mandiant, you will find an environment where innovation comes from creative collaboration and where everyone is empowered to move fast and excel. We leverage selling strategies such as ‘Command of the Message’ to increase our reps success in penetrating new target accounts.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical to Mandiant.
- Build necessary funnel by outbound prospecting. Leverage sales tools and resources to help automate and ensure maximum coverage into greenfield accounts.
- Identify and doggedly pursue net new sales opportunities in your region. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging internal resources and the partner community.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of Mandiant. This is where Command of the Message is critical to leverage.
- Develop multi-level relationships with midlevel enterprises with internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Mandiant as a strategic, long term partner within the account.
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must be organized, detail and process-oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Mandiant’s value via the phone
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other online tools effectively
- Ability to call on C-level executives
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.