Alliances and Strategic Development Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
The objective of the Alliances and Strategic Development Manager position is to be responsible for managing all Channel and Alliances Sales aspects of the company's business, as well as support strategic company initiatives for selected territories and accounts . The primary focus is on Channel and Alliances sales development, and the proper “care and feeding” to help supplement existing Mandiant Sales and SE staff.
What You Will Do:
- Provide incremental revenue in addition to managing existing and the growth of new prospective Distribution, Channel, System Integration and Consultants that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Help train partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to successful POC (Proof of Concept) evaluation.
- Lead as a facilitator for communication between partners and Mandiant.
- Help facilitate resources from Mandiant Region and Mandiant Corporate for partners.
- Validate that Mandiant partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements to stay competitive with quality of service to the end-users.
- Facilitate product and sales training to partners field Sales/SE staff
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany Mandiant products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
- Proactively communicate with Mandiant region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Channel business plan for the region: to be reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Region Manager.
Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region
- Channel and Direct Sales experience working with local and regional Partners in computer networking & security space.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.