Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Founded in 2011, Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies (e.g. Uber, Lyft, Zynga, etc.) focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
Core to our company is a technology platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high-performance architecture. We reach over 2 billion consumers worldwide and access over 60 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful.
As an inside sales representative at Manage, you will be independently responsible for prospecting strategy, outreach, and educating advertisers and agencies on Manage’s product suite.
What you'll be doing
- Be a crucial part of new business revenue by managing a pipeline, prospecting and scheduling discovery calls with inbound and outbound leads.
- Research, identify and connect with key stakeholders at major app developers, brands and agencies.
- Stay up to date on trending industry topics and initiate / participate in conversation with industry peers.
- Learn from and get full visibility into cross-functional parts of the business including account management & operations, creative, engineering and product.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in or a passion for mobile advertising and a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Daring and not easily deterred in challenging situations
- Entrepreneurial personality type
- Positive and upbeat attitude
What we’re offering to you
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- Regular fun team events, snacks, drinks and weekly meals in the office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths, much like start-up environments
- 401(k) plan and a monthly fitness reimbursement credit
- 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance; fsa and hsa
- Working in a modern office located in the heart of Mountain View, CA