Ad Operations Associate
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Founded in 2011, Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies (e.g. Uber, Lyft, Zynga, etc.) focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
Core to our company is a technology platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high-performance architecture. We reach over 2 billion consumers worldwide and access over 60 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful.
The Advertising Operations Associate works within our commercial team to ensure the success of mobile advertising campaigns. The Advertising Ops Associate is involved in mission critical launch and continuous optimization of mobile campaigns, working cross-functionally with sales, creative and tech teams to coordinate and execute well-orchestrated launches. You will own every aspect of the launch from campaign configuration and creative upload to technical campaign tracking setup and testing.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with account managers and sales to develop ad campaign launch strategies
- Coordinate and execute all details of ad campaign setup, testing and launch (e.g., configuration, creative upload, etc.)
- Communicate campaign setup and launch progress to key internal stakeholders and continuously improve our processes
- Make advertising campaign optimization decisions aligned to client goals
- Closely monitor and analyze campaign metrics and client KPIs Identify and inform stakeholders of opportunities and obstacles and help drive action
- Communicate and document campaign optimization decisions and rationale to key internal stakeholders
- Participate and lead in campaign debriefs, weekly client success meetings, and quarterly business reviews with account managers and our technical team of data analysts
- Design and produce client reports
- Interest in online publishing or advertising industry (Programmatic, Paid Social, Web Analytics, Ad Network, Web Publisher, Ad Agency)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications, and technically savvy
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of Exchange/RTB platforms and DSP functionality
- Mobile advertising trafficking experience
- Foundational understanding of Web and/or Mobile advertising, HTML, JS, CSS, web coding concepts
- Basic data analysis skills (e.g, data cleansing, manipulation, merging, visualization)
What we’re offering to you
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- Regular fun team events, snacks, drinks and weekly meals in the office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths, much like start-up environments
- 401(k) plan and a monthly fitness reimbursement credit
- 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance; fsa and hsa
- Working in a modern office located in the heart of Mountain View, CA