Senior Account Manager
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Founded in 2011, Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies (e.g. Machine Zone, Walmart, Zynga, etc.) focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
Core to our company is a technology platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high performance architecture. We reach over 2 billion consumers worldwide and access over 60 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful
The Account Manager will play a critical role in working with existing and new Manage clients to drive industry leading customer success. This person is responsible for working with clients to develop strategic campaigns that will meet their objectives, as well as be the day-to-day contact for them once the campaigns have been initiated. As part of a highly collaborative and effective cross functional team that includes Sales, Ad Operations, Analytics, and Engineering. The Account Manager will provide best in class service and support, campaign execution and performance, and differentiated actionable insights.
What you'll be doing
- Provide clients with world-class account support, adding consistent value and effectively executing against their complex campaign needs & serves as a day-to-day, point of contact for client
- Develop strong relationships with clients to maintain/grow revenue and up-sell additional programs, products, and services by understanding the Manage set of solutions
- Work with internal team to analyze campaign performance and report on positive trends, making optimization recommendations where possible
- Perform project management of client inquiries, proposal requests, creative requests and performance across global regions
- Work closely with the ad creative team to develop mobile display ad units based on client creative guidelines and revision requests
- Monitor budget pacing and creative performance of advertising campaigns tied to assigned regions
- Compilation and transmission of mid-campaign and post-campaign client reports and quarterly business reviews
- Primary choice for strategic / tier 1 client relationships (1-3 accounts in this category) and smaller portion of tier 2/3 accounts( approx 5-10).
- Expert in terms of Manage internal tools / campaign management / campaign launches / customer success / QBRs.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of Ad Tech industry and Manage’s customer base, representing Manage at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Conduct weekly / bi-weekly client calls and in person QBRs.
- Takes the leads on internal projects / initiatives with the Account Director (i.e., forecasting, process enhancements, gathering customer feedback).
- Vested interest in training and mentoring Account Managers with future responsibility of Managing Account Managers as team scales.
- 2- 4 Years of Mobile Marketing and Programmatic experience AND 5+ Account Management experience. Knowledge of Exchange, RTB platforms,and DSP functionality.
- Experience within Mobile Gaming and Mobile Commerce preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university.
- Expert with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in PowerPoint & Excel.
- Data analysis skills (e.g, data cleansing, manipulation, merging, visualization).
- Experience working in high growth startups.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in fast paced environment.
What we’re offering to you
- Competitive base salaries plus quarterly bonuses
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance; fsa and hsa
- 401(k) plan and a wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays
- Regular fun team events, snacks, drinks and weekly meals in the office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths, much like start-up environments
- Working in a modern office located in the heart of Mountain View, CA