Senior Account Executive
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Founded in 2011, Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies (e.g. Uber, Lyft, Zynga, etc.) focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
Core to our company is a technology platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high performance architecture. We reach over 2 billion consumers worldwide and access over 60 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful.
Our Senior Account Executive will play a pivotal role in taking the Manage business to the next level. This individual will be responsible for rapidly defining, iterating, and delivering on incremental growth targets based on prior experience. Key functions will include expanding the Company’s client base into new verticals/industries, selling new products and features, & owning 10%+ of the Company revenue. This person should have an active knowledge of the Mobile Advertising ecosystem and have established client relationships. This role will also interface cross functionally with: Account Management, Ad Operations, Analytics, and Engineering.
What you'll be doing
- Generating at minimum a 7 figure dollar amount of new business each quarter.
- Selling customers directly to pitch the Manage platform solution.
- Negotiating deal terms related to budget and other economic aspects.
- Closing deals on a regular and rapid basis.
- Partnering with Account Management, Ad Ops, Analytics, & Engineering to ensure your clients receive a best in class experience.
- Participating in mobile industry conferences to evangelize and proliferate the Manage platform value proposition to new customers.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience with digital advertising clients, preferably in a mobile-first company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university
- Go getter attitude with strong confidence in delivering results on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to grasp and understand new concepts and apply them in real-time.
- Existing contacts/rolodex of clients in the Mobile space
- Mobile marketing and programmatic digital advertising experience
- Mobile industry expertise
- Experience working at a startup
What we’re offering to you
- Competitive base salaries plus quarterly bonuses
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance; fsa and hsa
- 401(k) plan and a wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays
- Regular fun team events, snacks, drinks and weekly meals in the office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths, much like start-up environments
- Working in a modern office located in the heart of Mountain View, CA