- Mountain View, CA, USA
Founded in 2011, Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies (e.g. Uber, Lyft, Zynga, etc.) focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
Core to our company is a technology platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high-performance architecture. We reach over 2 billion consumers worldwide and access over 60 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. Candidates should be naturally curious, detailed oriented, have a sharp analytical mind, are good with SQL, can write scripts and have the ability to communicate complex concepts with technical and non-technical people alike.
What you'll be doing
- Work with various groups within the company to understand business needs, provide relevant data, and in-depth analysis
- Write complex SQL queries to pull and process data from multiple data sources
- Create dashboards to help business keep track of important metrics
- Provide ad hoc and regular reports on key business metrics
- Write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or other highly quantitative field
- 1-3 years of practical experience in SQL querying large and complex data sets
- Experience in Excel including pivot tables and common functions
- Proficiency in Python, PHP, or other scripting languages as well as proven ability to work with large data sets
- Strong communication and client-facing data presentation skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MemSQL, Hadoop, and other scalable architecture
- Experience in tools such as Pandas, R, etc.
- Experience with BI/reporting tools such as Tableau
- Previous internet/mobile industry experience
What we’re offering to you
- Competitive base salaries plus quarterly bonuses
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance; fsa and hsa
- 401(k) plan and a wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays
- Regular fun team events, snacks, drinks and weekly meals in the office
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths, much like start-up environments
- Working in a modern office located in the heart of Mountain View, CA