Boutique Stylist (Sales)
- 5205 University Pkwy, Bradenton, FL 34201, USA
Malibu Fox is a women's boutique in the Sarasota, FL area. We offer unique and affordable women's clothing, shoes and accessories inspired by the Boho-Cali girl. Some of our brands include Free People, Chaser, Blank NYC, For Love and Lemons and more!
A successful Boutique Stylist provides the best shopping experience for Malibu Fox clients. This includes merchandising, personal styling, offering product knowledge, assisting with client needs, handling cash transactions, stocking merchandise and maintaining a neat and orderly boutique environment.
- Establish a partnership with boutique management to support company initiatives and objectives
- Provide excellent customer service according to Malibu Fox standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap
- Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per Malibu Fox guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Update and post to company social media websites
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained
- Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
- Utilize established Malibu Fox policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures contained in the Malibu Fox Employee Manual
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- 1 year retail experience
- Creative flare for fashion
- Represent Malibu Fox’s core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique.
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a “team-oriented” outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Photography or graphic design experience a plus.