Junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Metsada St, Bnei Brak, Israel
JobTestPrep, A leading E-learning company operating in the US and the UK, is currently seeking a Junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support our Dev. team and be a part of our Competitive Intelligence effort.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Gather information using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes – Osint, social media applications, grey literature, etc.
· Conduct research, collection, analysis, and translation support of various topics and foreign language sources.
· Perform quality control of Intelligence reports before release.
· Analyse customer complaints, compare their feedbacks to intelligence gathered, and suggest a focused work plan.
· Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· English - full professional proficiency.
· Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills.
· Ability to summarize and present complex information.
· Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities.
· Inherent passion for information security and service excellence.
· Proven high level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
· High score on the psychometric exam / good high school GPA.
· Advantage: Experience in research in the domain of Webint, Osint, social media platforms, virtual Humint.
· Advantage: Military or government service in an intelligence unit.
· Advantage: A bachelor’s degree graduate
· Full Time