IT Security Specialist
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a multinational construction company based in Lagos
The IT Security Specialist provides vision and leadership to and is accountable for information security, access and compliance of regional applications and data. The role will develop long-term security strategies and manage their execution to ensure the IT services and functions meet all mandated security standards & policies and effectively controls and assesses security risks to applications and data.
- Manage the information security for applications and data for the organization
- Maintaining and improving a formal set of operational processes for effective and accurate security/user administration.
- Design, build and run of access rights management (ARM) solution by which the organization can identify various security concerns, compliance with SODs,
- Identify gaps and remedial actions to ensure the appropriate level of information security of the applications.
- Coordinate security activities/tasks with the Enterprise Architecture (EA),
- Application and Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) for design, build and run of application and data security.
- Define and refine information security policies, standards and procedures
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years experience as in IT sercuirty
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking, application security and cloud computing
- Extensive experience in delivering Information security projects
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.