Business Development Manager - Oil & Gas
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a multinational renewable energy company in Lagos committed to a zero waste future.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business performance by delivering business development excellence through understanding of the customer needs, offering them with professional and innovative waste management solutions. He/she is responsible for understanding the regulation framework, registering the organization with IOCs and NOCs, setting up a survey of the renewable energy market, vendor selection and management.
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Pipeline management: Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- First degree in a relevant course
- 5 years experience in Business Development and Sales
- Proven Business and sales development experience in the Oil and Gas service industry
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Oil and Gas and/or Waste Management Background
- Very good understanding of oil and gas market and associated legal framework developments
- Ability to develop business cases
- Strong appreciation of commercial developments in waste collection & transport, treatment, recovery and disposal technologies
- Organization Development skills
- Decision Making
- Very Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Strong leadership skills