General Ledger (GL) Accountant
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Lagos
The General Ledger Accountant is in charge of managing the General Ledger of the legal entity of his/her scope
- Handling accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness to include auditing master records and transnational data
- Developing bank reconciliations, intra-company reconciliations, and other month-end general ledger reconciliations
- Managing journal entries and ensure proper general ledger coding in support of monthly closings.
- B.sc / HND (Accounting/Social sciences)
- ACA /, ACCA (Compulsory)
- 5 years post NYSC working experience with a minimum of 3 years in similar role.
- Good knowledge of an ERP environment – ideally SAP
- Practical knowledge of IAS, IFRS