- 179 Prom. du Portage, Gatineau, QC J8X, Canada
Macadamian designs and develops digital experiences to improve healthcare. Our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.We want to work with people who are driven to disrupt healthcare—for the better. If you’re like us, you want to shake things up to explore the full potential of digital and connected health technologies to transform the healthcare system and make and keep people healthy no matter who they are or where they live.
Reporting to the Director, Engineering, this Principal level is pivotal in the delivery of high
quality services to our customers. The Principal works under high level direction and is
responsible for combining advanced technical skills with tactical leadership skills to contribute
to the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance.
● Provide complete range of support to the company’s customers (and sales and solution
staff as necessary);
● Analyze complex business needs presented by clients and contribute to the solution of
complex technical problems with senior level skill;
● Provide advice, guidance, leadership and development opportunities to other assigned
● Coordinate and schedule projects and staff, or assists PMs (if assigned);
● Assign and monitor objectives to adjust plans and approaches to achieve desired
● Make business decisions and exercise judgement in alignment with tactical business
● Alter approach or recommend broader procedural changes to improve effectiveness of
the delivery team;
● Perform end of project reviews, support the preparation and delivery of the annual
● Consistently produce output that is trusted as accurate, sound and viable;
● Identify design problems and collaborate with others to resolve;
● Assist sales staff with technical components of sales presentations or product
demonstrations as well as strong post-sales support;
● Consistently provide trusted accurate, sound, and viable output; and
● Consult with others as required on matters with broad implications.
3. Be Nutty
5. Be Intentional
Position Specific Competencies
1. Service Orientation: Anticipates long term client requirements and identifies required
improvements to service delivery.
2. Leadership: Builds on the strengths of the workplace and reduces internal weaknesses
through training and development.
3. Planning and Organization: Develops and oversees multiple plans for internal groups and
teams, anticipates risks and takes appropriate steps.
4. Accountability: Evaluates and responds to complex requirements that supports the
5. Communication: Strategically communicates for maximum results.
6. Critical Thinking: Interprets data through observation, investigations, communication,
reports, legislation and others in order to address needs.
● Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent; and
● Equivalent to 10+ years of progressive experience employing a variety of applicable
tools, techniques, and/or languages
Well we could write you a nice sales pitch but how about you check us out in action over these medias and judge for yourself how awesome we are....