Business Development Manager
- 179 Prom. du Portage, Gatineau, QC J8X 2K5, Canada
Macadamian designs and develops digital experiences to improve healthcare. Our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients. We believe in a future where technology enables and empowers people to have a personalized healthcare experience and allows them to live fulfilling and happy lives. Let’s shake things up together. We want to work with people who are driven towards building this vision and leaving a mark on the future.
Business Development Manager
Does this sound familiar?
Under the direction of the VP Sales, the Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for increasing sales and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned US territory. This role will initially require a focus on prospecting to build the pipeline ensure continual opportunities for business growth, but will also manage existing clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retain their business. The Business Development Manager works with staff from various departments to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Strategically plan to enter and grow within a target segment;
- Systematically prospect within a defined market or geographic area to generate warm leads and identify new business opportunities;
- Manage existing clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retain business;
- Work with technical staff and colleagues to meet customer needs;
- Find and win new opportunities within complex multi-stakeholder accounts;
- Influence staff from various departments to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue;
- Negotiate and close business deals;
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Co-write and co-present technical proposals with technical support;
- Stay current on business trends and provide feedback and information in order to develop new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system;
Position Specific Competencies
- Results Oriented
- Self Starter
- Faster learner
- Networking/Relationship Building
- Strong Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Technical Aptitude
If you relate to the above statements, join us! We are looking for a new colleague to take on the challenge of transforming the world of healthcare and making a difference in the lives of generations of people.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of successful sales experience in a related industry
- Background in professional services, management consulting or creative agency services industry considered an advantage. Healthcare experience strongly desired
- Proven ability to understand the industry and area of service
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning, and implementation skills
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, and facts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A well-defined sense of teamwork and collaboration, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Experience with software development and/or software product management not required, but preferred
- Up to 40% travel required
Well we could write you a nice sales pitch but how about you check us out in action over these medias and judge for yourself how awesome we are....