QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER-Expatriate
- 5, Mactay House Prince Adelowo Adedeji, Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos, Lagos, ng
Our client is a reputable firm in the FMCG Industry
- Ensure Factory Quality, Food safety, Occupational Health and Safety management system.
- Factory Quality, Food safety, Occupational Health and Safety budget and man power management.
- Quality, Food safety and Occupational Health and Safety internal and external communication.
- Management review of Quality and Food safety.
- Managing of Supply chain audit.
Bachelor Degree in Science, preferable Food science or food technology
1. 6-7 years in management level of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality performance management, Laboratory experience would be advantages
2.Line Management experience is a must
1. Good understanding of GMP/HACCP, ISO 9001;2008 system, ISO/IEC 17025 would be advantages
2. Strong computer literacy esp. in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Strong on problem solving and analyze data by statistic tools
4. Good in project management
5. Good statistical and Quality improvement knowledge
6. Good English communication skill
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and follow up skills
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
· Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
· Excellent time management skills
· Process orientated
· High level of attention to detail
The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.
Reports to Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management