Key Account Representative
- 39 Alfred Rewane Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client is one of the world’s largest telecoms infrastructure provider. Listed on New York stock exchange. They are currently in need of the services of a Chief Commercial Officer (Co-location and Business Growth) to join its team in Nigeria
- Responsive to customer requirements.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the American Tower organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
Approximately 80-90% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
Clients is a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the position’s expectations and responsibilities are met.
- University degree.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in sales or equivalent field.
- Wireless and/or telecommunications sales experience preferred.
Our client is listed on New York stock Exchange. Salary is very attractive and negotiable.