Senior Manager, Key Account (Telecommunication, colocation)
- 39 Alfred Rewane Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client is one of the world’s largest telecoms infrastructure provider. Listed on New York stock exchange. They are currently in need of the services of a Chief Commercial Officer (Co-location and Business Growth) to join its team in Nigeria
- Develop and retain staff, partnering with Head of Sales and HumanResources.
- Provide disciplined performance management for team. Communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
Approximately 70% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 30% travel may be required within Nigeria and its regions and outside Nigeria where needed in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
- Wireless infrastructure product design and price modelling.
- Project Management.
- Advanced Negotiation Skills.
- Financial Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Sales and Marketing principles.
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues.
- Ability to identify strong talent and build individual and management capability.
- Excellent planning and implementation skills; ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensureunderstanding.
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sales and Marketing Degree and post-graduate qualification, preferably a Master’s Degree.
- 12 years sales and marketing experience in shared wireless infrastructure and in the telecommunications industry; Regional/global sales experience preferable
- 5+ years senior management experience
Our client is listed on New York stock Exchange. Incumbent as stock option has part of benefits, salary is very attractive and negotiable, all tickets are funded. Family status is allowed