Marketing and Sales Consultant
- 2317 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35811, USA
MGM, Inc. is an in-store promotional sales company! We thrive on the leadership, team work, and amazing ability of our one of a kind team! MGM, Inc. works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns occur in-store, and dramatically increase sales for our client’s products and services.
Want to gain sales experience with the opportunity for advancement in a booming industry, while also making a difference in the local community?
Because of the increasing demand from our clients, we are currently hiring for an entry level Marketing Consultant. Candidates successful in this position will have the opportunity to participate in our comprehensive Management Training and have the opportunity to develop in areas of Marketing, Sales, Campaign Management, Business Development, and Advertising.
The type of candidates we are searching for:
· Enthusiastic individuals who are willing to be trained from a sales associate into a management position
· Hard-working, fun, energetic people to train into the future leaders of our organization
***We are looking for individuals who share our core values. We only hire ambitious, charismatic individuals capable of excelling in a business, leadership, and sales position. Experience is helpful, yet complete training is provided. We are more concerned with what people can accomplish within the company than what they have previously done.***
The Marketing Consultant position offers:
· A fast-paced and team-oriented atmosphere (great for competitive team-players)
· Regional and national travel opportunities to aid in new market expansion and networking opportunities
· In-depth training on business management
· Competitive compensation based on individual performance, with opportunities for weekly bonuses
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
· Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition, sales, and marketing
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Marketing & sales for business to consumer accounts
This position involves training for:
· Daily on-site presentations with clients and customers (face to face)
· Sales campaign management for clients
· Client acquisition / customer retention
· Team meeting preparation and execution
People from all backgrounds seeking a full time opportunity are encouraged to inquire about our positions!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.