Customer Service Specialist
- 2317 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35811, USA
MGM, Inc. is an in-store promotional sales company! We thrive on the leadership, team work, and amazing ability of our one of a kind team! MGM, Inc. works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns occur in-store, and dramatically increase sales for our client’s products and services.
MGM, Inc. is looking for candidates in the Greater Huntsville area who have amazing personalities and experience in sales, retail, or customer service. Our client relationships are extremely important to everything our company stands for. We seek to meet all of our client’s marketing needs with excellence. Our devotion to mastering promotional content, and outreach advertising; bridging the gap between clients’ outreach needs and their customer base, are key components to what sets us apart as industry leaders.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will accomplish the following on a regular basis:
1. Managing relationships with our global client’s customer base
2. Discussing new marketing techniques among peers while networking to become a better marketing and business professional
3. Attending marketing strategy sessions and daily marketing implementation meetings
4. Getting the opportunity to put those skills to use in real life settings
5. Applying product and service knowledge to our client’s customers
6. Meeting with clients and mastering their promotions and product knowledge
This position is entry-level. However, we are looking for individuals who want to master the entry-level side of our business and grow into one of our full-time management positions.
We provide management training in the following areas:
· Peer mentorship, team building, and leadership; all qualities necessary to be successful in any industry.
· Public relations
· Marketing communications
· Business management
· Business development
· Retail sales
· Event coordination
· Customer service and promotions
· Public speaking
· Client relations
· New account sales and development
· Client acquisition and retention
1. Some college or degree preferred.
2. At least 6 months of sales, customer service, retail, hospitality, service industry, or related experience
3. Excellent communication and relationship building skills
4. Ability to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
5. Ability to identify opportunities for personal improvement
6. Capacity to complete work in an efficient manner within certain time frames
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties
8. Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
9. Punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player.
At MGM, Inc. our Associates benefit from the following:
· Growing their professional experience and network
· Potential to earn competitive compensation with weekly bonus incentives
· Opportunity to be hand selected based on performance to attend company conferences and vacations
· Business development seminars
· New client and networking social events
· Quarterly networking/ business development events
· Earned travel opportunities to participate in new market development across the US
· Opportunity for a Management position
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
NO CALL CENTER! NO DOOR TO DOOR! NO TELEMARKETING!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.