- 2075 N Capitol Ave, San Jose, CA 95132, USA
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, MA LABS is a leading computer product distributor. The company's product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products.
We have been featured in Forbes 500 and numerous business journals.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
As we are setting our goals for the continuous growth of the sales revenue, we have needs for goal-orientated and highly motivated sales people to join our sales team for the success!
As an Account Manager, you will be a total solution provider and be responsible for:
- New business prospecting and development; including develop new customers on domestic or international basis.
- Generating new customer and sales leads, setting-up accounts and controlling credit limits;
- Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with existing customers, getting existing customers’ feedbacks and assisting with resolution of customer issues or complains;
- Making the discretion judgment, suggesting and promoting products to customers, working with manufacturers and Product Mangers to promote PC components and systems, and to improve the market share and generate the large amount of the business, as well as participate in the trade shows for promoting new products;
- Quoting and negotiating price with customers, negotiate price through PM with manufacturers, and cooperate with purchasing and marketing departments to set up promotional programs or bundles sales programs to meet customer needs;
- Participating in inventory allocation for products, coordinating with customers on payment, delivery schedule, RMA and related issues by phone or emails etc;
- Attend company periodical sales training and special technical training to attain sound product knowledge, technical knowledge, and the deep understanding of the competitors; business operation to stay abreast of company products and system solutions as well as make the frequent independent judgment.
Successful Account Managers are goal-oriented, highly motivated, and effective communicators.
The ideal Account Manager will also have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Great time management skills and attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- Quick learner and great working attitude
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Require the deep knowledge of the competitors’ business operation and PC related knowledge or technical knowledge
- Be able to make the frequent independent judgment
- Bilingual is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.