Account Manager - IL
- 701 Regency Dr, Glendale Heights, IL 60139, USA
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, Ma Labs is a leading computer product distributor. The company's product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products. With 6 distribution hubs, Ma Labs is able to provide just-in-time services and ships orders to customers from the nearest hub.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
At Ma Labs, you can build a career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support and training you need to advance your career. As key contributors to our success, our Account Managers enjoy working in a business-casual, friendly environment that offers training, skill development, and an excellent work life balance. As we are setting our goals for the continuous growth of the sales revenue, we have needs for goal-orientated and highly motivated sales people to join our sales team for the success!
Our motto is Learn. Contribute. Grow.
As an Account Manager, you will be a total solution provider and be responsible for:
- New business prospecting and development; including development of new customers on domestic or international basis;
- Generating new customer and sales leads, setting-up accounts and controlling credit limits;
- Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with existing customers, getting existing customers’ feedbacks and assisting with resolution of customer issues or complains;
- Making discretion judgment, suggesting and promoting products to customers, working with manufacturers and Product Managers to promote PC components and systems, and to improve the market share and generate the large amount of the business, as well as participate in the trade shows for promoting new products;
- Quoting and negotiating price with customers, negotiate price through PM with manufacturers, and cooperate with Purchasing and Marketing departments to set up promotional programs or bundles sales programs to meet customer needs;
- Participating in inventory allocation for products, coordinating with customers on payment, delivery schedule, RMA and related issues by phone or emails etc;
- Attend company periodical sales training and special technical training to attain sound product knowledge, technical knowledge, and the deep understanding of the competitors.
Successful Account Managers are goal-oriented, highly motivated, and effective communicators.
The ideal Account Manager will also have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Interest in building relationships
- Great time management skills and attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- Quick learner and great working attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Require the deep knowledge of the competitors’ business operation and PC related knowledge or technical knowledge
- Be able to make the frequent independent judgment
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Sales Incentive Program
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, other optional insurances)
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Solid Training Program for New Hires
Ma Labs welcomes and encourages diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Ma Labs is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Ma Labs is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.