- 3401 N Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of everyone. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. We are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
MX is looking to add a Compensation Analyst to its Operations team. You will work with management in compensation planning, the development of variable compensation plans, supporting the company’s compensation committee and ensuring team members are appropriately incentivised and rewarded for their contributions to MX.
You will get to...
- Design, develop and ensure accurate and timely compensation reports and analytics, including compensation accounting
- Collaborate with management and people operations in determining appropriate incentives and rewards for positions and specific team members across the organization
- Build, maintain and ensure appropriate processing of company wide variable compensation
- Ensure variable compensation supports, incentivizes and drives results for key company metrics and objectives
- Maintain systems and necessary documentation related to team member compensation
You will do it by using your...
- Bachelor's degree or similar in accounting, finance, organizational behavior or human resources management
- Experience accounting for and analyzing complex compensation arrangements, defined compensation plans, equity compensation plans, and compensation liabilities
- Demonstrated expertise in compensation plan and reward programs design
- Ability to distill complex information into easily consumable reports, statements and communications that provides insights, enabling quick decision making
- Expertise in MS Excel, Google Sheets, and MS PowerPoint, experience using of BI solutions a plus
- Bias towards process and reporting automation
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, timelines, and deliverables
- Strong business analysis acumen and a deep understanding of business operations, OKRs
A portfolio of prior work product is recommended with submission of resume as part of your application.
MX is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.