Sales Programs Coordinator
- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of everyone. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. We are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions and fintech companies to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities. MX is well positioned as a unified data platform -- powering award-winning financial management, online/mobile banking and innovative wealth management tools.
Are you looking for a fun and challenging job in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an immediate need of a qualified Sales Programs Coordinator. We’re looking for a highly efficient and detail-oriented individual who can wear multiple hats and prioritize the most important items that contribute to the sales/partnerships team goals. Previous sales team support experience is preferred and success in the role requires a team player approach, exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to execute.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate all logistics surrounding the onboarding of new Sales/Partnerships team members
- Assist in the creation and execution of the agendas for the annual sales kick-off and mid-year sales meetings
- Plan and manage all sales events/activities such as the annual sales kick-off, mid-year sales team meeting, Founder’s Club, Fintech Festivals, Partnership conferences, sales incentives, etc
- Distribute new learning tools and assets across the sales and partnerships team
- Manage the coordination and set-up of prospect visits to our home office to ensure an outstanding experience
- Update and maintain all content documentation within the MX Sales Wiki and Sales Team Google Drive
- Partner with Engineering on sales demo environment updates/enhancements/fixes required
- Optimize processes and identify continuous improvement opportunities in support of the sales team enablement
You’ll thrive at MX by…
- Thinking like an owner (having a “founder’s mindset”)
- Collaborating well with members of the Sales, Partnerships, MXCS and Marketing teams
- Bringing your passion every day
- Being resourceful and creative
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
You’ll love it because…
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- MX has a fun office environment, competitive benefits and many perks including free meals and unlimited PTO.
You’ll do it using…
- 2-4 years related experience in sales program management/event planning/onboarding logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management/multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent teamwork skills
MX is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.