Senior Graphic Designer
- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of everyone. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. We are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
MX is a rapidly growing financial technology company, and we've taken the finance world by surprise with our innovative thinking and strategic business acumen.
At MX we believe finance should be simpler, more useful, and even enjoyable. We are creating tools to help individuals manage their finances and take control of their financial future. By leveraging the power of technology and data we are creating software to help transform the relationships each of us has with our financial institution, to make it more meaningful.
Our Marketing team is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create memorable identities and grow the MX brand.
What you’ll do…
- Inspire high quality work by focusing on client’s needs
- Create mock-ups and brainstorm new ideas
- Produce memorable, eye-catching identities, vivid illustrations and all-around exciting graphics and experiences for clients
How you'll do it…
- Provide layout and design solutions for all types of print, pdf and web projects
- Craft online and print advertising campaigns
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and proactively present concept designs to internal clients
- Monitor and track projects to ensure proper and timely completion
Why you’ll love it…
- Collaborative work environment
- An amazing product
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked break room
- Unlimited PTO
- Passionate leadership
- Access to the MX personal financial management tool
What you’ll need to be successful...
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Confidence in your ideas and a willingness to learn from other disciplines and ideas
- Passion for clean modern design
- Excellent command of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interest in interactive products across multiple platforms
- Advanced layout and design skills
- Please provide a portfolio of your work with your application using a link or by uploading a PDF version of your portfolio.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. MX is committed to diversity.
***APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***