Senior DevOps Engineer
- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of individuals everywhere. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. For this reason, we are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions and digital banking providers to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We are a financially strong company with plenty of financing and are cash-flow positive.
MX is seeking an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience to join the engineering team at MX. You’ll be bringing your talent and expertise to continue building and scaling our highly available and distributed SaaS platform.
You'll get to...
- Design infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture
- Continue to scale our several-hundred-core, 50-terabyte ElasticSearch logging infrastructure
- Develop tools to manage configuration and deployment of large server clusters
- Forecast and plan for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing SaaS company and find ways to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with our engineering team to detect and resolve infrastructure problems
- Maintain highly available and redundant web and backend systems that serve millions of users, and 1000’s of requests per second
You’ll do it using your...
- BS in Information Systems or Computer Science, related field experience, or both.
- Strong coding background and working knowledge of Git
- Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
- Experience working in and troubleshooting Linux environments
- Experience with platform/web security roles
- Experience with distributed systems
You’ll stand-out with prior experience or familiarity with...
- Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Redis, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, LogStash, CouchDB, Ceph, RabbitMQ
- Nginx, Apache, Rsyslog, Auditd
- Ruby, C++, Golang, Python, Bash
You’ll fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
- Automating anything that you have to do more than once
You’ll love it because…
- You will build and share products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work, and you will enjoy autonomy
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative work environment with other like-minded and self-driven employees
- Great perks including free catered lunches and dinners
- Health, dental and vision benefits, and unlimited vacation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.