- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of everyone. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. We are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
We are looking to add an outstanding Solution Architect contributor to our Delivery team. If you have experience designing API Integrations, supporting enterprise sales with technical expertise, and a desire to interface with prospective clients, we want to talk to you.
You will get to...
- Work in partnership with our Sales team to strategically design technical Integrations that will lead to a successful Integration for our Clients.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure appropriate APIs are aligned with the customer’s needs and the value proposition is deliverable
- Create business outcomes documentation including: timelines, data flow diagrams, integration information, etc.
- Work on integration design projects involving the largest Financial Institutions in the country
- Be the key technical resource interfacing with prospective clients
- Analyze clients’ business and functional requirements to ensure products, services, and system design meets their business needs
- Assist Account Executives with the development of customer use cases that MX products and services are being designed to address
- Provide MX technical credibility to business and technical buyers via email, phone conversations, onsite meetings, etc.
- Respond to RFP’s and vendor approval programs
- Travel up to 25% of your time
You will be supported by...
- Engaged leaders
- Products that outshine our competition
- Personal access to MoneyMap, our online money management tool
You will fit in by...
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Using empathy
- Challenging yourself and learning quickly
You will love it because...
- You will build and share products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- You will enjoy autonomy and growth opportunities
- Experience working in a SaaS company with an agile environment
- Attention to detail and ability to capture and relay necessary information
- Strategically focused, "inclination to yes" in designing a strategy that can be successful for our customers
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or experience working with financial institutions
- 2+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or related experience in lieu of degree)
- Ability to communicate effectively with software engineers and other technical roles
- Desire to grow and stretch your abilities
MX is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.