Senior Product Designer
- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of individuals everywhere. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. For this reason, we are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions and digital banking providers to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We are a financially strong company with plenty of financing and are cash-flow positive.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Product Designer to have an influence on one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the financial technology space.
You'll get to...
- Work closely with a small team of talented designers to create industry-leading products
- Web and mobile apps that give people tools to better understand and manage their finances.
- Work with a data analytics product that helps banks better understand customers.
- Work with a targeted marketing product that allows banks to show relevant offers and help their customers improve their financial lives.
You'll do it using your...
- At least 3 years experience in web and mobile product design.
- Expert-level knowledge of Sketch
- Experience with prototyping tools like Marvel, Invision, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to own projects from concept to finish.
- Ego-free attitude with a desire to always learn and improve.
- Well-versed in mobile and tablet interactivity and usability principles.
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating a range of skills from low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes.
You'll do it by...
- Helping identify, investigate and validate problems in order to find, test and design solutions.
- Thinking through interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use.
- Empathizing with users through research and usability testing sessions.
- Giving incredible attention to detail and obsess over simplicity and consistency.
- Mock-up and communicate ideas and concepts effectively.
- Accept and give thoughtful design critique in a collaborative environment.
- Love making things beautiful and useful.
You'll love it because...
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile and iterative environment
- Amazing 'work hard, play hard' culture
- Competitive compensation
- Beautiful office space
- Catered lunches and unlimited peanut butter M&M's
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- ...Oh and unlimited vacation
You'll do things like...
- Design a new account setup flow that allows people to use a bank’s mobile app even if they don’t have an account with that bank
- Iterate on designs for an Apple Watch app to figure out the best way to show relevant financial information at a glance
- Put together a presentation to pitch new concepts for a spending trends feature to stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.