Account Manager (Entry Level)
- 3401 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
MX is on a mission to improve the financial lives of individuals everywhere. We believe each of us has a moral imperative to use our time and talents to change the world for the better. For this reason, we are creating innovative software and partnering with financial institutions and digital banking providers to bring financial freedom to the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We are a financially strong company with plenty of financing and are cash-flow positive.
We are seeking an outgoing, customer service-centric Account Manager to join our organization and work with our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating with multiple clients to educate them about our services and guide them to make the best decisions. You'll also play a key part in working with strategic consultants to give critical updates and drive client-facing initiatives within the organization.
You’ll get to…
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Maintain and guard the integrity of consistent data points to help track overall client health.
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
You’ll do it using your…
- 1-2 years of customer support or account management experience.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive and professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong eye for details and penchant for organization.
- Knowledge of account management best practices.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
You’ll be supported by…
- Engaged leadership
- Products that outshine all of our competitors
- Thorough initial and ongoing training
You’ll fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
You’ll love it because…
- You will share products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber performance
- You will enjoy autonomy and growth opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.