Marketing Content Manager / Copywriter
- 21600 W Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA
mVentix is a point-of-sale engagement technology firm with primary focus on market intelligence and mobile learning SAAS, serving global brands, retailers and agencies. We take pride in empowering our clients and investing in our teams to bring out the best in both. Our core values such as Integrity, Empowerment, Learning, Vision & Action, Simplicity and Loyalty are interwoven into our business model.
Job Title: Marketing Content Manager / Copywriter
Industry: Marketing, Technology
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
** Not a remote position**
You are the perfect fit because:
You deeply understand the power of inbound marketing, along with the complex web of strategy, content, automation, analytics and teamwork that comes with it. You have the passion and the clear vision to harness that power to drive awareness, generate leads and build a pipeline, which drives growth and scale for our leading retail engagement technology platform SellPro.
You write because it comes from within, it comes easy and because you KNOW that your writing holds the power to inspire people, to drive action and to CONVERT prospects to leads.
You possess the natural curiosity to thrive in a creative environment where the formula for success is not a constant, is tweaked and rewritten as experimentation and new learning pave the way.
You are not afraid to foster and implement new ideas, to problem-solve as you go, to learn from mistakes and to lead, even when it’s hard.
Your responsibilities will include:
Manage and execute the inbound marketing strategy, roadmap, content, automation and tools for mVentix and SellPro for all marketing channels including corporate/product websites, landing pages, blogs, social media, digital and print publications, white papers and email campaigns
- Write original B2B content and oversee, and support content creation across the company in collaboration with Management, Client, Business Development, Marketing and Media team members
- Collaborate with Business Development team members on outbound strategy and writing outbound marketing/sales content
- Collaborate with Client team on creation and execution of user marketing campaigns designed to foster user community and drive user growth and engagement
- Understand SellPro’s value proposition, client verticals, client journey, messaging, target prospects, users, and influencers
- Manage communications and deliverables with external vendors/contractors, and provide oversight by editing, proofreading, and improving content written by others to ensure deliverables meet objectives and keep a consistent voice
- Manage communication with internal and external digital marketing partners and support marketing activities for SEM, Organic Social, Paid Social and SEO.
- Produce frequent reporting on all digital marketing campaigns for internal teams.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns by examining standard campaign success metrics including Open-Rate, CTR, Social Engagement, In-App Engagement, etc. and determine necessary adjustments to optimize effectiveness
- Track competitor online marketing activities and new technology to identify opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a B2B technology content marketing role
- Minimum 3 years experience copywriting for B2B SAAS organizations
- Expert-level user of all social media technologies
- Solid experience using marketing and sales automation platforms like HubSpot
- Expertise with marketing ROI measurement, reporting and analysis
- Strong understanding of current inbound/outbound marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- A firm grasp of SEO best practices
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and drive a clear vision
- Experience with generating ideas and working under minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working as a team player
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and visual communication skills with a proven track record, and demonstrable portfolio
- Passion and understanding of technology
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Ads, Google Analytics, HTML knowledge preferred
- Competitive base salary PLUS performance bonus
- Complete benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, retirement benefits and a mobile phone allowance
- A constructive and creative work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen pantry, bottomless coffee, a constant supply for snacking!
- Unlimited pool and ping pong games