MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
You want to lead a cross-functional team and be responsible for the continuous improvement of the user experience for new and existing applications in the automotive environment? Then become the leader of our DevOps team!
- You will lead an agile, interdisciplinary team consisting of business analysts, product owners and other developers
- You communicate with the customer and ensure that all relevant information for the project is available
- You coordinate resources to ensure the success of the project
- You consider the technological framework conditions and ensure consistent and stable IT solutions that are of high quality and usability for our users
- You ensure the reusability and standardization of your solutions, as well as the continuous improvement of software quality
- You drive technical improvements and new features and evaluate new frameworks and technologies
- Familiarity with IT operations such as incident & configuration management
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent studies / experience
- You have comprehensive knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub/ Bitbucket and Terraform
- You have experience with AWS/Azure
- You have experience for more than 2 years in team management
- You are good in SQL or other databases
- You have already had initial contact software collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- You have conflict solvings skills as well as Leadership ability
- Your language skills are fluent in English
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application in english. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact:
+30 693 6784279