Java Backend Developer with AWS
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
Digitalization projects and cloud transformation are exactly the challenges you are looking for? Are you interested in cloud platforms such as AWS or would you like to develop further in this direction? Would you like to actively help build and shape our Cloud business unit within the company? Then become part of our Cloud Team!
- As a member of our cloud team, you develop innovative software projects in future topics such as connected services, car sharing, electromobility or autonomous driving.
- You will support the transformation of existing systems into the cloud and the development of new solutions in microservices.
- You will be working in a highly agile environment and will be able to actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- Your job as a cloud developer (all genders) includes the design, development and integration of cloud-based solutions using modern programming languages, technologies and methods.
- You will also support our customers in operating the systems.
- Your daily routine also includes finding, analyzing and solving problems and thus ensuring the smooth use of the infrastructure.
- You have completed a degree in (business) computer science, software engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Ideally, you have initial experience with typical cloud platforms such as AWS or are highly motivated to familiarize yourself with and develop further in this area.
- Initial contact with container tools or virtualization (Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Openstack) in your studies or as further education would be an advantage.
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working and an agile mindset.
- Your language skills are fluent in English.
- You have a high quality awareness, like to communicate and work together in a team.
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Thessaloniki!
We look forward to receiving your application in english. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact:
+30 693 6784279