DevOps Developer (all genders)
- Athen, Athen, gr
- Employees can work remotely
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g., agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
You want to work in a cross-functional team and be responsible for the continuous improvement of the user experience for new and existing applications in the automotive environment? Then become part of our developer team!
- You develop user-friendly applications for large IT projects in the automotive environment
- You are part of an agile, interdisciplinary team together with business analysts, product owners and other developers
- Using innovative technologies, you will further develop the product in an agile DevOps team, true to the motto: you build it you run
- You consider the technological framework conditions and ensure consistent and stable IT solutions that are of high quality and usability for our users
- You ensure the reusability and standardization of your solutions, as well as the continuous improvement of software quality
- You drive technical improvements and new features and evaluate new frameworks and technologies
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent studies / experience
- You are familiar in the backend development area (Java, JPA, Quarkus, Liquibase, Maven and Kubernetes) as well as with Git and Scrum
- In addition, you have experience with frontend design such as user interface development with Angular, Typescript, HTML 5, CSS, FE Tests and Npm
- You are enthusiastic about agile methods, clean code development, cloud computing, especially Microsoft Azure, Terraform and Helm
- Your comprehensive knowledge of CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins, GitLab or GitHub or Nexus and SonarQube, complement your profile
- You have already had initial contact with efficient software solutions such as Jira and Confluence
- Your language skills are fluent in English
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process, you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).