2nd/3rd Level Support Engineer (all genders) German speaking
- Athen, Athen, gr
- Employees can work remotely
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
- You provide technical support in the area of ShopFloor IT
- You support our project team in the handling of international IT projects
- You are responsible for software to ensure the correct supply of assembly lines and error prevention during picking processes
- 2nd or 3rd level support for various applications in the form of on-call duty during and outside production hours
- Avoidance and solution of process errors in the areas of picking, storage and retrieval and assembly
- Fast response and resolution time for critical tickets
- Completed vocational training or studies in the IT field
- Quick comprehension, a high level of personal responsibility and the ability to organize yourself are essential
- You have initial experience in the area of IT support, especially application support and enjoy acquiring new knowledge
- Very good knowledge of JAVAEE backend (JSF, Primefaces), ReactJS in the frontend
- Good knowledge of database management systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Initial experience on software or Microsoft platforms such as NetCore or IIS
- As we serve international customers, good written and spoken German and English skills are required
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application in german or english. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).