Senior Software Developer (all genders) Java/C++/C#
- Athen, Athen, gr
- Employees can work remotely
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
We are looking for an experienced consultant (all genders) with a passion for designing and implementing central and uniform solutions for cross-platform applications.
- Your tasks include architecture design, clarification and evaluation of feasibility, creation of technical specifications and realization of applications in a clean-code culture
- You conceive and implement sophisticated applications in an industrial environment while considering business and technical requirements in the process
- You develop applications in an agile manner and evaluate new technologies for planning systems, mobile applications and Shop-floor IT
- You accompany our innovative projects from the first idea to final approval
- You work in the environment of Industry 4.0 and cloud computing services
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable training
- Professional experience in software development as an application developer or software architect or in IT projects, ideally in the automotive environment with experience in requirements management and experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Profound knowledge object-oriented programming (Java, C++, C#), current web technologies (REST, JS, JEE) and/or relational databases (Oracle, SQL, Server, Postgres) or the following technologies: Spring Boot, MongoDB, AWS, Micro Services, Docker, JSON
- Optional knowledge in the frontend with React or Angular
- Practical experience in dealing with agile methods such as Scrum
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application in english. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).