Software Developer Full Stack (all genders) Java
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
- Development and implementation of software solutions in the automotive environment (e.g. Connected Car, modern mobility solutions, CarSharing, etc.)
- Independent implementation of user stories in design, development and implementation of frontend and backend software components in one of our agile development teams
- Selection of tools and processes for high-quality software development (e.g. code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration)
- Implementation of new software components into existing customer architectures
- Responsibility for the full software life cycle - from exploration, requirements management, design and implementation to go-live and commissioning
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent studies / experiences
- Professional experience as software developer (all genders) for complex solutions with Java (preferably JEE)
- Knowhow in database development (Oracle, PostgreSQL, JPA)
- Enthusiasm for agile methods, clean code development, cloud computing, DevOps, microservices
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English skills
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).