Backend Developer (all genders)
- Athen, Athen, gr
- Employees can work remotely
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g., agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
You want to work in a cross-functional team and be responsible for the continuous improvement of the user experience for new and existing applications in the automotive environment? Then become part of our developer team!
- As a Backend Developer the focus of your work will be on the new and further development of Java-based software of different sizes and complexity. In addition, you also have the opportunity to get involved in frontend topics
- You will work in an agile, interdisciplinary team together with business analysts, product owners and other developers
- You will be involved in the evaluation of requirements, the functional design, the technical implementation and in testing
- You advise on projects regarding technical feasibility and architectural decisions
- You ensure the reusability and standardization of your solutions, as well as the continuous control of software quality
- You drive technical improvements and new features and evaluate new frameworks and technologies
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience - preferably with a focus on backend development
- You are familiar with backend design and development area (Java, JPA, Quarkus, Liquibase, Maven and Kubernetes) as well as with Git and Scrum
- You ideally also have knowledge in the web development area (REST, JUnit)
- You are familiar with microservices and API design
- Your comprehensive knowledge of CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins, GitLab or GitHub as well as Nexus and SonarQube, complement your profile
- You have already had initial contact with efficient software solutions such as Jira and Confluence
- You are enthusiastic about agile methods, clean code development, cloud computing, especially Microsoft Azure, Terraform and Helm
- Your language skills are fluent in English
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Greece!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process, you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).