Layout-planner (all genders)
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
- Conveyors (like EMS, Skid, chain,…)
- Steelwork (Underguarding, platforms, stairs, Catwalk, Toolsteel,…)
- Area updates (like tact numbers, office areas, logistic ways,…)
- Draft of pit layout
- Sample tact creation (with MEP, handling device and so on)
- Different options creation (Option Heavy, Option Doors, Option F1F2, option VEM, option glazing, or any other process equipment and so on)
- Go on site, make measurements and (maybe) pictures to update the existing model or consider the real set up on site in your concepts/in the layout. Compare the drawings with the real set up on site is important, because the drawings could be not correct (old, or just the wrong in the layout)
Experience and skill in software:
- MS office
- know-how in layoutplaung
- knowledge of BMW standards
- ability work under pressure
- A good and pleasant work environment
- Appropriate pay
- A professional team
- Education and training in technical processes
- variating work environments in projects
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Mike Schmidt
(+421 907 290 310).