BRANCH MANAGER - ADO-EKITI
- MUTUAL HOUSE, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE
Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.
MUTUAL is strong, well capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC (RC 269837)
• Incorporated as a private limited liability company on 18th April 1995
• Granted Certificate of Registration as an Insurer by the National Insurance
Commission in September 1995.
• Commenced operation 2nd October 1995
• Became a public liability company on 24th May 2001.
• Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 28th May 2002.
• Transacts Life and General insurance Business
• Authorized share capital – N 5,000,000,000
• Fully paid-up share capital – N 4,000,000,000
Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC, is seeking to employ a Branch Manager for its Ado-Ekiti office.
The Branch Office's primary goal is to sell our products as well as maintain relationship with stakeholders and ensure the Mutual Brand becomes a household names as regards insurance in that location.
- Manage a team of marketers by fostering a positive sales atmosphere.
- Coach, develop and mentor the activities and growth of all team members.
- Remain informed of trends and developments in the state insurance market.
- Maintain good relationship with Brokers to enable acquisition of viable businesses
- Maintain insurance standards in accordance with company and industry.
- Maintain positive and customer friendly work environment.
- 1 to 5 years of sales and marketing environment within the terrain
- Computer aptitude/experience.
- Superior sales and coaching skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of basic marketing.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines as well as independently.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of problem solving, analysis, and time management.
- Ability to plan and adapt.
- May need to work flexible hours and be willing to travel.
- Desire to be the best!
- Full time employment
- Commission of business generated
- Official Car
- Performance Bonus
- Performance driven environment
- Opportunity for Training
- good corporate culture
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement