- 7580 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92336, USA
Pacific PPE Corporation specializes in the development and manufacture of ergonomically designed respirators using top quality materials and automated processes. The company's focus is on bringing the best quality respirators and masks to the public at affordable prices. All of Pacific PPE's products have passed the FFP2 grade respirator tests at BSI. www.3peco.com
In this role the Production Lead is responsible for a variety of tasks including planning, scheduling, ad helping resolve production issues.
- As a member of the manufacturing team, participates in assigned production activities.
- Executes pre-determined work assignments in support of manufacturing objectives.
- Follows all applicable manufacturing documentation in the assembly and testing of product.
- Prior to executing work steps, ensures that all appropriate training has been received and documented.
- Ensures that all tasks are executed in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Ability to perform in process inspection and special testing on product.
- High school diploma, technical courses, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Familiar with ISO 9000 preferred.
- Familiar with 42 CFR 84.174 preferred.
- Automation machine, packaging, and other manufacturing experience a plus.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.