- 785 Challenger Street, Brea, CA, United States
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this role “Procurement Manager” is to act as the primary point of contact between suppliers and a business. They are responsible for the procurement of products and goods for use in the business by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms. Plus monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the facility.
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost-effective procuring process for the business.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Implement change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing management preferred
- Minimum six years’ working in the medical device manufacturing field
- Four years of supervision experience
- Bilingual Mandarin proficiency a plus
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly as needed.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.