HR Generalist/Payroll Fontana/Brea
- 785 Challenger St, Brea, CA 92821, USA
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this role “Human Resources Generalist/Payroll ” is to take care of all administrative duties of the Human Resources Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares, processes, and issues paycheck for semi-monthly payrolls and terminations, which consist of compiling payroll data such as hours worked, salaries, commissions, taxes, garnishments, and other various mandatory and voluntary deductions and posts to payroll records.
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting.
- Administrative duties of the Human Resources Department
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to learn the organization's HRIS and talent management solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office Suite software; Outlook Contact Management systems and good EXCEL experience required
- SHRM and/or HRCI certification a plus.
- Must be willing to travel to both locations in Fontana and Brea
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly as needed.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.