- 785 Challenger St, Brea, CA 92821, USA
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this position the Shipping/Receiving Lead will be responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received.
- Operates forklift and other warehouse equipment
- Issues raw materials to Production
- Assists in performing physical inventory counts
- Assists in loading finished goods into delivery vehicles
- May assist delivery driver in unlading delivery vehicles at the customer sites
- May be assigned as "backup driver" to fill in when a second river is needed or when regular delivery driver is not available
- Assist in packaging and wrapping boxes of goods to be shipped using and following UPS procedures.
- Perform cycle counting of finished goods.
- Weigh and count finished goods using electronic scales.
- Count and examine raw materials, stock, and purchased goods
- Verifies completeness against shipping documents
- Checks for damaged goods
- Updates appropriate recorders skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of Warehouse/Shipping experience in a manufacturing environment
- must have some international shipping experience (between U.S. and Canada).
- Must have a valid California driver's license, w/ a good driving record.
- Knowledge of warehouse, shipping, receiving and inventory procedures
- Basic mathematics through the high school level
- Able to operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- Basic knowledge of modern office equipment
- Lifting objects repeatedly and safely
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.