- 785 Challenger St, Brea, CA 92821, USA
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this role you will assume all responsibility for all bookkeeping and administration of financial affairs.
- Assume responsibility for all bookkeeping and administration of financial affairs
- Produce cash-flow reports, calculate cash needs at daily, weekly and monthly intervals
- Manage accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements
- Coordinate activities of external auditors
- Coordinate and manage the budget process and assisting with forecasts, as necessary
- Maintain the general ledger system
- Prepare and/or review appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems
- Develops and monitors effectiveness of processes and procedures to establish and maintain the integrity of financial and related operating data
- Establishes and maintains all plant level inventory accounting controls and develops special programs such as daily reporting on an exception basis to correct problem situations. Advises and assists responsible line supervision to achieve desired results.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Assess current accounting operations, offer recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Provide management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable function, including reviewing all contracts and invoices for appropriate documentation and prior approval for payment, printing and obtaining signatures on checks, distributing checks on a timely basis, and maintaining accounts receivable and payable reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related discipline required, Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA required
- 7+ years significant, direct, and practical accounting experience, Controller in manufacturing industry required
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Manufacturing: 7 years (Required)
- Controller: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- License: CPA (Required)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly as needed.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.