- 7580 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92336, USA
Pacific PPE Corporation specializes in the development and manufacture of ergonomically designed respirators using top quality materials and automated processes. The company's focus is on bringing the best quality respirators and masks to the public at affordable prices. All of Pacific PPE's products have passed the FFP2 grade respirator tests at BSI. www.3peco.com
In this role the Warehouse Supervisor will oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Supervises warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performs daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinates and maintains fleets and equipment.
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments and customers.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Degree in business, management, logistics preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.