- 7580 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92336, USA
Pacific PPE Corporation specializes in the development and manufacture of ergonomically designed respirators using top quality materials and automated processes. The company's focus is on bringing the best quality respirators and masks to the public at affordable prices. All of Pacific PPE's products have passed the FFP2 grade respirator tests at BSI. www.3peco.com
- Adhere to safety standards all the time.
- Assist in performing analysis on all projects by visiting the location.
- Undertake emergency troubleshooting on mechanical, and electrical equipment to determine problems associated with the machines.
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment so as to ensure that equipment and processes run very smoothly.
- Provide technical assistance and support regarding all projects, installations, and repairs.
- Maintain smooth communication with different levels of departments and peers.
- Ensure the use of a digital dashboard for thorough analysis and fault reviews.
- Conduct investigations; recommend changes and upgrades to equipment
- Upgrade hardware and software for improved process control.
- Communicate findings, upgrades, and troubleshooting to colleagues and management through the email,, texts, and voice calls
- Prepare periodic reports on the progress made concerning faulty machines, errors, and processes.
- Work smoothly with team members and site customers.
- Ensure the calibration of all machines and maintenance after calibration.
- Provide regular system operation training on automated systems.
- Take care of installation, maintenance, and inspection of control systems and workstation installations at the facility.
- Coordinate other workers in order to achieve departmental goals.
- Provide technical monitoring for other automation technicians and engineers both on-site and off-site.
- Assist in the specification, installation, and modifications of the systems.
- Possess multiple skills in the areas of power, manufacturing processes, electricity, electronics, and mechanical systems
- Interpersonal skills to lead and communicate with peers
- Possess a deep understanding of Control Logic and Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Demonstrate knowledge concerning general safety protocol and procedures regarding field operations
- Possess broad-based knowledge to successfully troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve problems that relate to mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc.
- Electro-mechanical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge relating to the practical application in the areas of interpreting science and technology; ability to apply relevant principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment for the design and production of goods and services
- Mechanical knowledge concerning machines and tools. It includes design, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of mathematics as it relates to arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their various applications
- Understanding troubleshooting in determining the causes of operating errors and knowing what to do spontaneously
- Critical thinking ability which requires using logic and reasoning to identify the strength and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems in both technical and non-technical areas
- Ability to properly read, understand, and interpret written sentences and paragraphs relating to work documents
- Ability to put pieces of information together to form general rules and conclusions.
- Mandarin speaking (required).
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Must have the ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly and walk extended distances as needed.