- 7580 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92336, USA
Pacific PPE Corporation specializes in the development and manufacture of ergonomically designed respirators using top quality materials and automated processes. The company's focus is on bringing the best quality respirators and masks to the public at affordable prices. All of Pacific PPE's products have passed the FFP2 grade respirator tests at BSI. www.3peco.com
- Ensure timely and accurate production schedule set forth by Production Planner. Main responsibilities will include leading/supporting product and logistics personnel in ensuring a predictable operation and on-time delivery.
- Work with Industrial Engineer to develop schedules to support the efficient use of materials, machines and employees.
- Develop and improve systems related to inventory control. Ensure this is maintained through the use of appropriate storage and handling methodology.
- Ensure that inventory control is maintained through the use of appropriate storage and handling methodology.
- Work with maintenance team equipment to ensure routinely checked on scheduled and repaired as needed.
- Ensure timely and accurate picking of materials required for production. Work with customers to establish proper inventory levels to support on time delivery commitments
- Assign warehouse activities among subordinates including loading/unloading, shipping/receiving, equipment maintenance, inventory control, cycle counting, and warehouse sanitation.
- Identify, develop and implement programs for continuous process improvement
- Train personnel in proper methods and procedures to daily operations of the business.
- Implementing new logistic/warehouse locations including design, layout directly affect the efficiency business operation, from manufacturing and assembly to order fulfillment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive materials responsibilities in a manufacturing environment, together with experience in production planning and/or materials management.
- Thorough understanding of the FDA’s QSR, ISO 13485 and applicable ISO standards. (preferred but not required)
- Must have experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- Working with Quality Assurance to ensure enforcement of FDA compliant standards per requirements of the product.
- Experience in a high volume production environment with two or more production shifts.
- Demonstrated track record of supervisory responsibilities and hands-on experience in all of materials functions.
- Strong background in use of formal ERP systems and skilled in analyzing reports and identifying the real root cause problems.
- Proficient in PC applications including Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive materials responsibilities in a manufacting environment, together with experience in production planning and/or materials management.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly as needed.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.