Manager of Product Development
- 785 Challenger St, Brea, CA 92821, USA
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this role you will lead or leverage cross functional teams to evaluate, develop, validate and manage projects for new Medical device product development.
- Monitors the project from initiation, development, validation and through delivery.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress, problem solving and robustness of the processes and product.
- Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project's key stakeholders.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the products or process will meet both MPS and stakeholders requirements.
- Function as the central resource with design, manufacturing, quality and test, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution.
- Directs those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release (i.e., Product Lifecycle Management).
- Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends to product management activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- You will own the full product life cycle (from ideation to EOL) of the Nanoimager, our complete package for super-resolution microscopy.
- Manage the execution of high-quality cross-functional project plans while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Interface with R&D, marketing, manufacturing, quality, and planning teams to ensure product supply and performance meet customer expectations.
- Implement best practices and ensure they are used throughout all phases of the product life cycle from development to the closing of projects.
- Develop and dashboards, technical reports, and quantitative analyses for review at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of consumer-focused thinking to define the product value proposition and success criterial as well as the functional priorities for the product.
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Bilingual English-Mandarin required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly as needed.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer monitor for extended periods of time.