- New York, NY
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in New York, and throughout our global
network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
The role of a Creative Director will be to provide a creative direction and supervision of projects as well contributing to the overall creative strategy and artistic vision of company.
Working directly with multi-disciplined teams of artist, animators, designers and developers to ensure successfully delivery of the highest level of work.
- Direction and delivery of all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects
- Identifying, developing and maintaining successful client relationships
- Manages and tracks cost efficiency of individual projects
- Achieves set annual revenue targets
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future projects
- Work closely with all MPC departments to promote collaboration in order to provide integrated and innovative solutions to clients
- Responsible for leading and mentoring junior creative staff
- Previous experience in a creative leadership role within VFX or CGI
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of creative production in VFX, CGI and Motion Design
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities both internally and with clients
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources based on short and long-term needs
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams
- Mentoring, supervisory and team-building
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.